Friday, August 04, 2006

Woke up on the right side

(of Jen!) ;)

Skated out to inline practice and made it through about 38 of the 40 laps (20 x 2 with a break in between). Travis was averaging 48 a lap, I started at 50 and kept slowing down as we went on, Travis would do two pulls and then I would do one. Tried my best to keep up with Travis for most of it. Very very thirsty. Don't know if I was dehydrated or something to do the the cooler temperature (albiet windy), but my mouth and throat were dry and partched by the end of the workout.

10 lap reverse cooldown. Righthand Crosscuts were tough.

Went to Friday night skate and did and extra 20km around the city.

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Pad Thai, banana, apple, 2 veggie dogs on flax bread, pickle, orange drink, gatorade, chicken/ham pita with all the fixin's, Strawberry Kiwi Fresh and Fruity with bubbles, xl drink, ice green tea, fruit drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home