Friday, July 28, 2006

Yesterday's Enterprise

Blogger has been acting up the past few days.

Yesterday was a bit stressful for me.

I did Heather's BODY PUMP class at noon hour at Manulife. All weights the same except I decided to give my legs a break from the stresses of the previous inline practices. My Lunges I took down to 7kg. Tricep pushups were getting a bit easier. I can probably try adding a small plate to my squats and biceps next week and see how that goes.

I met Jen and Rock Oasis and it was pretty obvious how fatigued I was compared to Sunday. We did 5 climbs and I didn't do anything above a 5.9, although there was one unmarked red climb that Jen just blew up that couldn't have been more than a 5.9. I'm curious to see what the rating turns out to be. The gym felt really hot, I should have drank some water while I was there.

Afterwards Jen and I went to Sharon's BODY FLOW class. I really needed to spend an hour just stretching and breathing. Jen even got on stage to shadow teach with Sharon.

WHAT I ATE YESTERDAY:
Banana, Veggie hotdog with olives on Flax bread, Booster Juice, Fruitopia Fruit Punch, Satay Beef Burrito.

I could have eaten more, but my mind is blanking right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home