Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Good Will HouseHunting

Today might very well be the day I become a grown-up. I now own a stacked condo townhome in the Yonge and Eg area.

Today I did half and hour of Yoga to calm me down from the Condo Stresses in the morning.

At practice today, the heat was still insane and thick. It felt like it should have been easy, but it heat and bodily fatigue were there even though I had a lighter workout. Camilo and Travis were not there today, so it was odd to not be chasing anyone. I did not have my Garmin so I have no idea what my lap times were, but we were focusing on technique today.

Jackie and I did 13 laps warmup at a very moderate pace for me. Then we did 2 laps sprint increasing every 200m from 60%-75%-90%-100% sprint at the end. Six times with three rest laps in between. The focus was on arm movement and getting a longer push with my leg all the way out by getting lower. I did three extra warmdown laps before Jen arrived to pick me up.

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Apple, banana, Booster Juice with Warrior Boost, Pad Thai, Pomegranite and Mango Juice, Coke, meatballs, spring roll, watermelon, cheese and cracker, chocolate cake, strawberry custard tart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home