Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Pump Day

I did Bettina's Pump Class tonight. I brought the lunges back up to 15kg, but it was pretty tough. I used to have 17kg as my norm for lunges, hopefully I'll be able to add that back on at some point, but my legs are usually preetty worn out from skating. Tricep pushups were hard today. I really sweated on the squats. I never used to get arm sweat, but I had it today during the squat track. A sign of getting older? Perhaps next week I'll add more weight onto my biceps if I'm feeling strong.

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Banana, Apple, Yogurt, 2 veggie hot dogs on flax bread with olives and pickle, popcorn with topping, blue Slush Puppy, General Tao's Chicken with asparagus, green peppers and white rice, strawberry and guava smoothie, cold springroll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home