Monday, July 31, 2006

Double Push

Regular Monday BODY COMBAT noon hour class at Manulife with Tanya. Felt pretty good. The slow kick track is definately getting easier for me.

At practice today I skated over really slowly, I really felt the continuous crossovers from yesterday. I only did about 12K today. I managed to keep up with Camilo and Travis for the first 5k or so averaging aroun 47s per lap and then I just died. I did manage to complete the drill

After that I did Double Push excercises with Leo, but I felt really tired and sloppy. I did a lap each of a one skate push and then we tried to do it with both and some cone drills. I think after a while I was just thinking too much about it.

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Flax Bagel with light cream cheese, apple, Booster Juice with Wilderness Booster, Gazpatcho with hot sauce, Gatorade, Gyros Pita, Mango Fresh and Fruity with Bubbles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home