Sunday, July 30, 2006

Round and Round like a Record Baby!

I did my first RSO race today. It was pretty obvious how inexperienced I am at track skating. The 200m track meant constant crossovers, which are still not my strong suite at this point. I'm also pretty clueless about track etiquette in terms of pack skating.

It seemed I had more heart than smart today. Ended up doing a lion's share of the pulling on the 3k and 5k.

Overall it was a good learning experience. It helps me figure out what I need to work on and how I can be more strategic next time.

300m time trail:
56.52

3km:
5:56.13

5km:
10:25.60

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Flax Bagel with cream cheese, apple, gatorade, ice tea, coca cola, fruit, chocolate cake, Ketchup Chips, Bean Salad, 2 Hamburgers with fixin's, Stawberry Pineapple frozen drink, Vegan soup, edamame soy beans, Corn cakes thingy, Squash and Apple with caramel orange peppercorn dip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home