Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Swimming through the Heat

We've got another Heat Wave upon us. Global Warming is scary.

Yesterdays double push excercises caused some ankle blisters. I'll have to grease up before practice tomorrow.

Pump felt okay today. I skated down to Bettina's McCaul class this evening, I missed the warmup. All the weights were standard amounts. Kept the lunges at 7kg to keep my legs rested for tomorrow. Bettina went back to some older tracks, I'll up the weights on biceps on Thursday.

Sharon's Flow class was immediately afterwards, but by then I felt pretty worn out. Maybe I haven't eaten enough for fuel?

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Flax Bagel with light cream cheese, 1/2 Ham Subways with all the fixin's on honey oat bread, Tuna Fish Sandwhich on Flax bread with pickle and mayo, apple, orange drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home