Saturday, March 17, 2007

punch, spun, breath

Combat today at noon with Tanya at St Clair. Spinning in the eve at St Clair followed by Yvonne's yoga class.

Tomorrow I need to do a Pump.

I've just been thinking about some of the stuff that Vanessa was telling me and I'll be needing to make some changes. Three things I can try to shift right away.

1. More Rest. Get more rest days in there.
2. Get on a proper sleep schedule. There are some nights that I'm going to sleep early with Jen and other nights when I'm going to bed at sunrise. I need to even out my sleep schedule and make sure I'm also getting enough sleep. Going to be early when I need to get up early.
3. Eating more regularly. Eat as soon as I get up.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Chicken Noodle Soup, Banana, Apple, Flax Bagel with light herb/garlic cream cheese, 2 Lick's Homeburgers with all the fixin's. spinich salad with grape tomatos and california no fat dressing. Orange Juice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home