Thursday, March 08, 2007

The Universe sends Mixed Signals

I showed up at 2 different Pump classes on Tuesday night, at McCaul and Eaton Centre and they were both packed to the rafters, so I assumed that was a clear message that I should give my body a break. I did half of a spin class nice and easy at Eaton Centre and then headed to Sharon's Flow class at McCaul. She didn't show up, so I ended up teaching a Combat Class. It was great. I felt really really good and I managed to get through most of a class with a little over a half dozen Flow people who had never done Combat before being able to follow along. Quite a rush.

Got up early with Jen and did Yvonne's Yoga in the morning to stretch everything out.

Indoor Inline went pretty on Wednesday night.

WHAT I ATE ON TUESDAY
veggie curry chicken, veggie orange beef, hot and sour soup, rice

WHAT I ATE ON WEDNESDAY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home