Sunday, March 18, 2007

Green Weekend

A quiet St Paddy's day weekend.

Jen and I did Pump at 1:30 St Clair. Kept the increased weight on for squats, chest and biceps and I felt it. Managed to get through it.

We attended a Veggie nutrition seminar after that and I found it pretty informative to learn a bit about basic nutrition and vegan options available. Interesting stuff like "Don't eat anyone else's Cholesterol". Tasted veggie sausages and desserts. Looked at alternate sources of protein and the essential amino acids.

Last night on ice. It was more technical and I was not feeling very co-ordinated. Forgot to put on my neoprene bootie again and once again have a bit of an open gouge on my ankle.

WHAT I ATE ON SATURDAY
BK JR burger, banana, apple, fruit slushie, satay veggie beef, singapore style noodles, hot and sour soup, beans and shredded veggie pork.

WHAT I ATE ON SUNDAY
Bowls of Optimum cereal in soy milk, apple, banana and yogurt, flax bagel and light cream cheese, pickles, Ice Tea, Grape tomatoes, carrots, scallop pie, veggie something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home