Monday, March 19, 2007

great

Taught Combat at McCaul tonight. They were awfully quiet. Contacts were really uncomfortable, it's the chalk at the rock climbing gym that seems to ruin them.

We did starts and accelerations at indoor tonight. I'm pretty comfortable with my starts, but Scott pointed out that I was rolling a bit on the outset, which was corrected by keeping the left more perpendicular. Peter emphasized the importance of keeping low. We also discussed the difference that good wheels can make. I guess I'll have to play around with different wheels this summer, but I'm not really sure I'm the caliber of skater that will notice a difference since I'm not much of a track skater.

The gouge in my ankle from the ice boot on Sunday was really driving me nuts today.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Yogurt, Optimum cereal with soy milk, apple, carrot cake cliff bar, subways 12" club with all the fixin's on Honey Oat bread, green goodness juice, flax bagel with light herb and garlic cream cheese, green apple bubble tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home