Monday, July 17, 2006

Inline Skating for Transportation around Toronto

I'm still debating whether I should start logging in the amount of inline skating I do as a means of transportation around Toronto.

I am doing less skating as transportation than previous years (many times opting to make full use of TTC day-passes). I don't know if it's because I am more tired from my workout regimens, or that I just don't want to be covered in sweat and having to carry my inline skates around with me.

Today for example I skated to the gym at Manulife and back, and then I skated out to the Lansdowne track for practice. The skate to Manulife was not really a significant distance and I was on my rec skates. Although I was carrying heavy groceries in my backpack on the way back as an x-factor to the workout potential. I should at least take my Garmin and see what the distance is when I skate to practice, and perhaps I can count that as part of the warm-up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home