Thursday, July 13, 2006

Sunny Sunny Day!

It's really crazy hot outside today. I guess it's both a blessing and a curse that I won't be able to go to Inline Practice today since I'm so busy.

Went to Yvonne's YOGA class this morning. I only showed up ten minutes late this time and had a relaxing class. I noticed that I was much stiffer and less flexible than yesterday, probably due to the Pump class that I had done the previous day after Yoga, despite the extra Body Flow class the night before.

After that I practiced some of my BODY COMBAT in anticipation of the release next week. It was really warm in the studio and a bit more difficult to do the moves with my shuffle and earplugs (I had forgotten my CD music and Shuffle cord that inputs into the stereo). I'd say I did about half an hour of moderate workout. I have to nail it down tomorrow.

A little stressed out over a bunch of different things.

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
2 cinamon Eggo Waffles with Becel Margarine and Maple Syrup, banana, Booster Juice, bowl of Gazpatcho Soup with olives, Gatorade, Curry Beef Bun, 2 Apples, Flax and Honey Bagel with Light Garden Cream Cheese, snowpeas, pickles, sour licorice, Green Goodness Smoothie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home