Sunday, July 16, 2006

SCORCHER!

Carolyn and I managed to get started on our inline skating around 10:30 am. It was already pretty warm.

We skated from the West Beaches to Port credit in exactly an hour. Approximately 18 km+ benchmark and we had a small break.

We finished off at a Cora's just past Clarkson on Lakeshore W in Mississauga. The hills past Port Credit were killer and the heat and humidity were pretty extreme. We slowed down the pace.

Total Distance: 26.87
Total Time: 1:40

Jen and I went climbing in the early evening. Due to the heat in the gym, we took it easy and I only did four climbs.

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Banana, Honey Oat Bagel with light cream cheese, Gatorade, Strawberry Smoothie, Fresh Berry Fruit Juice, fully loaded omelette with meats and cheese, huge fruit crepe with custard and cream, Carribbean Soup, Coconut Bread, Carribbean veggies, Salmon, Mashed potatos, veggies.

I definately ate too much today.

TOMORROW'S GAME PLAN:
I will be teaching BODY COMBAT at noon. I'll get up early to practice in the morning. It looks like anothe scorcher tomorrow, but I'll go to Inline Practice in the evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home