Tuesday, June 26, 2007

New Kickboxing Class at Parkview

I was still a bit stiff and sore from the weekend clinic when I headed over to Parkview to teach my new kickboxing class at noon hour. I thought I was running late, but it turns out it's only a 45 minute class that starts at 12:15. I was a bit worried at first when I got to the empty studio, but fortunately 2 people showed up. Parkview is just converting over to a Goodlife, having been acquired from Sportsclubs, so the membership isn't familiar with Body Combat and the full schedule doesn't kick in until August. I'll have to go up to the cardio studio next time and see if I can drag some warm bodies downstairs. It wasn't too intenst of a workout for me given the fact that it's a class of beginners and a shortened class on top of that. Hopefully I can up the level of the workout over time as I build this class.

Other than the road-rash on my rear, I seem to be holding together. Although my shoulder is still bothering me. Let's see how I do with weights this week.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Lucky Charms and Nature's Path Rebound and Vector cereal in Soy Milk. Gazpatcho Soup with hot sauce. Tuna sandwiches on flax bread with light mayo and pickles. Yogurt and Strawberries. Whole Wheat pasta with spinich and veggie hot dogs and baby corn in Ragu and salsa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home