Sunday, June 17, 2007

I'm deathly ill

FRIDAY
Tanya's Combat class at Noon hour St Clair. I tried to push the envelope a bit, not sure it did my body much good. Sometimes I feel like I'm falling apart. Decided to take the night off and took a nap instead of Pump, Yoga or Friday Night Skate. I thought my allergies were acting up, took some allergy medication.

WHAT I ATE ON FRIDAY
2 Lick's Gobbler's with the works, Lucky Charms and Nature's Path Zen and Vector Cereal in Soy Milk, Yogen Fruz, Booster Juice, Montreal Smoke Meat Sandwhich, salad, grape tomatoes.

SATURDAY
Jen and I went back and forth on whether or not my allergies suddently jumped into hyperdrive due to the heat or if I am actually sick. Turns out I'm probably sick. We went to check out the new Parkview club, it's pretty swank. Smaller studio without a stage. I tried to do some cycling, but my head was just too congested.

Went to dinner with a bunch of friends who marvelled that I wasn't able to finish my meal... I must be sick. Went straight home and went to bed.

WHAT I ATE ON SATURDAY
Beef Garlic tempenyaki, salmon sashimi, rice, jello, mango smoothie, beef noodles, olives, salmon grilled, mushroom tempenyaki, hot and sour soup, ice tea, fries, macaroni and cheese, Victory Burger with Onions, mushrooms and bacon.

TODAY
Didn't sleep very well last night. I'm going to see if I can stay in bed today and try and kick this. I think I'm running a slight temperature. No skating out in Hamilton Beach Trail today.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Flax Bagel with light cream cheese. roasted red pepper gazpatcho with hot sauce, apple, garlic bread, yogurt with strawberries and hot sauce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home