Friday, June 22, 2007

36

Full Rest Day. Stayed up later than I anticipated, got about four hours sleep.

I indulged myself by getting an hour long massage at the Tokyo Shiatsu Clinic down the street. My shoulder is still bothering me. I tried out a new massage therapist since the girl I used to see about my problem areas went back to Japan last year. The new girl was really good, and worked on my legs, feet and lower back mostly. She told me that I should apply pressure to the bottoms of my feet around the arch and shake out my calf muscles to aid in recovery after my workouts. I wish I had booked a longer session, it feels like I'm a bit of a mess.

Grabbed Lunch at Lick's before Jen and I departed for Ottawa. Got a few hours sleep in the car and picked up some healthy things for breakfast before enjoying a very nice Ethiopian dinner with Lisa and Louise at a place called The Horn of Africa.

Not a bad way to spend a day like today.

Tomorrow the big Ottawa Skate Clinic with Eddy Metzger and Barry Publow begins!

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Bowl of Lucky Charms and Vector and Nature's path Rebound cereal in Soy Milk. 2 Lick's Gobbler's with all the Fixin's. Pickles. Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Ice cream on a waffle cone. Vegan Chocolate Cake. Booster Juice with Warrior Boost. Ethiopian dinner... flatbread with spicy beef, chicken, lamb, lentils, egg, chickpeas. Pineapple Juice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home