Monday, June 18, 2007

Can't stop the world from Spinning (Even after I'm done class)

Dragged myself out of bed today to do Tanya's 9:30 Spinning class at Mt Pleasant. I had her ipod that I loaded up with the new release music, so it was incentive to go. Not sure I'm very good at finding the delicate balance of how hard to push myself when it comes to recovering from my injuries and illness. I really have to give the knee a chance to heal. I also felt nauseous immediately following spinning. I appears the congestion has cleared up a bit but evolved into coughing.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Lucky charms and nature's path zen and vector in soy milk, bananas strawberries and Yogurt. flax bagel with cream cheese, pickle, frozen stir fry vegges, whole wheat pasta, 2 veggie hot dogs, Ragu and salsa, olives. Booster Juice with Warrior Boost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home