Wednesday, June 13, 2007

We have BLOOD SEATS for Evil Dead the Musical

I should have tried to go to sleep earlier last night. I think I only got four and half hours sleep. The calves seem better today, I'll try doing spinning tomorrow morning perhaps.

I managed to teach my kickboxing class today without too much difficulty. I told them at the beginning of the class that I was gonig to take it easy and do low impact options, but it seems I'm not capable of limiting myself like that. I ended up doing all the jump kicks and flying back knees, and immediately regretted it after the class as i hobbled to the bus stop.

I've just been offered another kickboxing class at the newly acquired Goodlife gym at Don Valley and Eglinton. It's a noon hour class and it starts on June 25th at noon on Mondays. I decided to take it based on a conversation Morgan and I were having last week when we went for Greek food after practice. He mentioned there was a top female skater in the US that has a college basketball scholarship and it was a good comlimentary sport for inline. Basically all the jumping was plyometric training. It occurred to me the amount of jump kicking I do when I teach kickboxing and that it is probably good cross-training given the amount of leg-work I end up doing in a one hour class. Plus it keeps me out of trouble.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Lucky Charms and Nature's Path Zen and Vector Cereals in Soy Milk, 3 Shrimp Rice Crepes, Big bowl of rice congee with duck and chicken, mango bubble tea, chinese oolong tea, spinich salad, butter chicken, pakoras, carrot pickles, tomatoes, tandoori chicken, saag paneer, garlic kulcha (naan), minced chicken, apple, orange, vanilla and mango ice cream, mango lassi. sour gummies. dark chocolate squares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home