Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Passing Up

Yoga did me a world of good this afternoon. Still can't put any weight on the knee in various positions though. It turns out that I had a bit of a shoulder injury that I didn't notice until now, so it might mean no climbing for a few days. The calves are still tight and tender. The aromatherapy massage Frances game during relaxation was awesome. I think I really like the "lavender" smell of the oil.

Tuesday night practice went okay. I decided to take it easy and just keep my feet moving. We did the drill where we passed up around the corners I was in what seemed to be a newly formed third grouping that has just been designated in the Speed Skaters at TISC. It certainly made for a crowded track today. We also did some 1/2 track relay style sprints. My knee was really bothering me after a while. I'm really starting to feel like an achy whiny old man.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Lucky Charms and Nature's Path Power and Zen Cereal in Soy Milk, 2 Tuna Fish Sandwhiches with light Miracle whip on Flax Bread with Pickles, Gazpatcho in hot sauce, Booster Juice with energy boost, Powerade Slurpee, Whole wheat pasta with frozen veggies and veggie hot dogs with Salsa and Ragu Sauce, yogurt with banana and strawberries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home