Wednesday, May 16, 2007

rain rain go away

Small class today, but I think it went pretty well. Everything felt pretty on in terms of my form and jump kicks etc. I'm enjoying the interactions with the regulars I am teaching in my kickboxing class. Did part of the Cardio Salsa class that is on after my class... it's a good workout all right. I'm pretty unco-ordinated, although some of my rusty Salsa moves came back after a while. Other movement was just beyond my ability.

Lots of Rain Today. Weather looks promising for tomorrow. I am ahead on my night school course on Tuesday, so if it doesn't rain, I'll be skipping class to inline practice out at Christ the King. I should go do some Yoga tomorrow at noon.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Nature's Path Zen and Power Cereal in light soy milk. Gazpatcho Soup with hotsauce and olives, BK Whopper, Booster Juice with Warrior, strawberry yogurt with strawberries and bananas. Flax Bagel with light cream cheese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home