Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Learning 2 Sew

Small Combat class this morning at Victoria Terrace. It went suprisingly well. I managed to do the high impact options for the jump kicks etc after all. I think I just needed to get my legs moving. Still a little sore and hard to walk, but it's nice to be back in the swing of things. I brought apples for my students, which seemed to go over well. I've also been trying to remember everyone's names, which has been going better than I expected since I'm so bad with names. The small group that was there this morning seemed to enjoy themselves.

Jen pointed out yesterday that I should be drinking much more water than I have been in order to cleanse my body of the toxins that built up during the marathon. I'll have to remember to drink more water to aid in recovery.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Nature's Path Zen and Power Cereal in light soy milk. Flax bagel with light cream cheese, frozen beans, pickles, gazpatcho soup, apple, banana and strawberry Omega 3 Yogurt. Orange Juice, Booster Juice with warrior boost, whole grain bread with veggie hot dogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home