Monday, February 26, 2007

I felt pretty fast today

Ice felt really good today. I only did the intermediate session, legs were tired, but I concentrated on technique. When I got really low, did the hip thing, and tried to smooth it all out, there were a couple of laps that I felt really good about.

We had a more technical drill today involving passing, which was a bit tougher with a crowded track. Glad I was partnered with Carolyn for this one. We started by going around the corner on the right skate, and then progressed to one passing after the apex just like in inline, preferably on the inside.

I also came to the realization that for some reason, I can't do crossovers in the reverse direction slowly. Probably a technique thing I need to work on to iron out the bumps in that one. I seem to need the momentum on the corner to crossover my left over my right, but it still comes off as a stagger.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Flax Bagel with light cream cheese, banana, apple, veal chop, shrimp, fries, mushroom spinich salad,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home