Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Tuesday Ketchup

Eating has been out of control now that Winter has hit and I'm in recovery mode from the Angus Glen 1/2 Marathon this weekend.

Saturday was a Do Nothing day prior to the 1/2 Marathon.

On Sunday, we got Jen in under 2:15, which pretty much counts as a training run for her. Her goal is sub 2:00 next season, I think that is do-able. My ankle flared up again, it wasn't fully recovered from Ottawa. That evening, I started my Learn to Skate on Ice program. Carolyn, Dorata and Jacky were doing it as well, and Morgan might start next week. Morgan mentioned that I shouldn't tell them I'm coming from Inline given the politics. Gotta love politics.

I found Ice a bit wobbly. I can't quite do crossovers yet. It will definitely force me to use my edges and weight transfer.

Monday and Tuesday I pretty much did no physical activity, which was tough.

Tomorrow I am back on the Fitness bandwagon!!!


WHAT I ATE ON SATURDAY
2 slices of pizza, Mango salad, Pho with beef and chicken, cold spring roll, Booster Juice,

WHAT I ATE ON SUNDAY
Bagel with light cream cheese, banana, apple, cold cuts and bread, tomatoe, pasta salad, veggie dim sum, noodles, Greek salad, lamb souvlaki, grilled shrimp, rice, potatoes, chicken.

WHAT I ATE ON MONDAY
Jugo Juice, cheese, lemon and raspberry tart, tabouli salad, cheese dip and crackers, bread and garlic butter, ministrone, pasta with chicken parmigian, chocolate and spamoni ice cream.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Leftover Pho and Beef. Leftover veggie Dim Sum. Pickles, Lentil Soup, strawberries, orange juice,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home