Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Playing Ketchup

FRIDAY.
I did part of Tanya's Body Combat class at noon hour. Went to the track and did 2 x 7km at a moderate pace with Travis and Camilo.

WHAT I ATE ON FRIDAY:
Banana, Whole Wheat Pasta and veggies,


SATURDAY.
TBN Monthly Marathon. 135 min, 42km on the Hamilton Beach Trail.

WHAT I ATE ON SATURDAY:
Banana, Flax Bagel and light Cream Cheese, Fish and Chips. Gyron on Pita, Salad, Soup, Pasta, Ice Tea, chips, 2 Hamburgers, black forrest cake and ice cream.


SUNDAY.
Went Climbing with Jen. Did about six climbs including a couple of 5'10s.

WHAT I ATE ON SUNDAY:
Banana, Apple, Mango Salad and Asian Greens, Shanghai Noodle, Strawberry Guava Smoothie, Gazpatcho.


MONDAY.
I taught Combat at Manulife at noon. Went Spinning in the evening with Jen.

WHAT I ATE ON MONDAY:
Flax Bagel with Light Cream Cheese, Hamburger, Poutine, French Onion Soup, Poutine, Lick's Homeburger, Hot Fudge Chocolate Sundae.


TUESDAY:
I did noon hour Pump at St Clair taught by Steve. Missed warmup and most of squats. Kept weights same. Biceps were easier today. Lunges I kept low to save my legs.

WHAT I ATE ON TUESDAY:
Banana, Flax Bagel with Light Cream Cheese, Mango Salad, Key Lime Soda, Mango Juice, 1/2 spring roll, Clam with spicy, lobster/curry soup, pineapple salad, Scallop and Soba, fruit and tapioca, grape tomatoes.



According to the scales at both Manulife and St Clair, I am 159 lbs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home