Friday, August 18, 2006

Missed Pump. Feeling Guilty.

I missed going to Pump today. My own fault, skipping the noon hour class because I was running late and then misreading the Marville Goodlife schedule thinking there was a 4:45 that I could go to instead of the 4:30 at Steeles/Victoria Park.

Then I went out and at Chinese with my family.

Feeling really guilty about it, particularly coupled with the Thai take-out yesterday and the all you could eat Sushi the night before that. I was really happy to step on a couple of scales this week and see myself at 159 lbs. I'm feeling really guilty about it right now, I have to be more forgiving of myself in these situations.

I really have no self control once you put food in front of me. I'm hoping to put on some serious mileage this weekend.

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Whole Wheat Spaghetti and Pasta. Strawberry Juice with Bubbles, Mango Crepe with Ice Cream, Whipped Cream and Chocolate syrup, hot and sour soup, beef and broccoli, chinese broccoli, fish, white rice, nestea, popsicle, softshell crab.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home