Thursday, August 10, 2006

Waiting 4 Jen

Went to Pump this afternoon at Manulife. Jacob was teaching, he has a good attitude. He was switching up the music. I did all the usual weights... kept the lunges at 9kg to save the legs for skating. The increased weight on the biceps at 9kg was tough. "Let Me Entertain You" by Robbie Williams has continuous singles. I skipped three or four of them at the end when my form was going. I could definately feel the squats today as well.

I took a page from Ed Duncan's blog and added a Power Booster to my Booster Juice today... it contains creatine which supposedly aids in recovery.

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Snow peas. Banana and Yogurt. Soy Wheat Bagel and light cream cheese, Gazpatcho with olives and hot sauce. small piece of mango rice cake, Booster Juice with Power Boost, Custard Bao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home