Friday, July 06, 2007

Friday Night Break

Only got six hours sleep last night. I should get more for recovery. Also didn't get to bed early enough.

Decided to skip weights today. REST DAY.

It felt really good to do Yoga this evening with Yvonne. I am sore and achy from the past week of kickboxing and skating.

I'm glad I dragged myself out to Friday Night Skate. There was only a handful of us, and I took it really easy. Randy Domm led out the last half of our casual skate and it was a good way to recharge my skating batteries. Randy is such a positive guy and is always so fun and friendly to be around on these kind of fun skates. It helps remind me that skating should be a good time. Even though my body felt tired, I'm feeling energized after it. Hopefully I can wake up for spinning tomorrow.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Gazpatcho with hot sauce. Flax Bagel with Salmon Cream Cheese, Orange Juice, banana, apple, canned mandarin oranges, whole wheat pasta and asparagus in ragu and BBQ sauce with soy cheese. pickles. gummy worms. Gatorade. Chocolate Peanut Butter bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home