Thursday, June 28, 2007

I like Philly Cream Cheese

Yoga at noon hour St Clair with Yvonne.

My legs felt like cement tonight at TISC Practice during the relays. I felt like my technique continues to fall apart on the sprints, although I was feeling quite a bit better on the under-carve of the crossovers when we were doing our slow 10 lap warm-down.

I probably won't sleep tonight... departing for Philidelphia at 4:30 in the morning. I can sleep in the car... 8 hours on the road.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Lucky Charms and Nature's Path Optimum Power and Vector Cereal. Gazpatcho Soup with hot sauce. Flax Bagel with salmon cream cheese, apple, banana, Turkey Mr Sub with all the fixin's on multigrain bread. Chicken Rice Soup. Blue Goodness Smoothie. Grape tomatoes. 2 chocolate cookies. Iced Tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home