Wednesday, June 27, 2007

On the Go!

Busy day.

Taught my kickboxing class this morning at Victoria Terrace. Good energy in the room. Didn't quite get enough sleep last night. Went to bed too late and only got four and a half hours sleep... need to work on that.

I did Pump at noon hour, but my knee and shoulder are still bothering me. I seem to be fine when doing kickboxing and skating, but squats, clean and press, and shoulder track aren't working for me. Kept the weights light and skipped out on shoulders, abs and cooldown.

Went to Lawrence Park track for a few laps before my meeting. It felt so nice to be back on a 400 meter track with it's nice straightaways and a corners that aren't as tight as the 200 meter track. Felt a bit sluggish, perhaps from the excercises we did on the weekend?

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Lucky Charms/Vector/Optimum Power Cereal in Soy milk, blueberry/mango/strawberry/orange juice/ginseng/soy milk smoothie with greens. Whole wheat pasta with baby corn and spinich and veggie dogs in ragu and salsa with olives and pickles. Chicken. Salad with blue cheese dressing. 5 peices of bread with margarine. lemon mirangue pie with sherbet. Booster Juice with Wilderness Boost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home