Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Tired

80 Miles of street skating logged this weekend in Philly, lack of sleep the last couple of nights and the partying finally caught up with me. I had developed a pretty awful hacking cough on the ride home yesterday, which seems to have gone away, but I still feel a bit run-down.

Practice was tough tonight. Felt like I didn't have much pick-up.

Had a brief chat with Travis about the feeling of having a lack of focus and no real training plan lately. In previous years the events I was training up for were more consistent, and we were basically piggy-backing the training plan that Camilo was working on that Andreas had developed.

I have to stop being such a slacker and try to set some goals for myself to work towards as I had in previous years. I guess I can start by wearing a watch... my garmin is busted unfortunately. It's been such a great training tool... I'm suspecting it might have something to do with the rain in Detroit.

Missed Yoga today. Could have used the stretching.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Bagel with salmon cream cheese. Apple. Gazpatcho with hot sauce. 2 slices of pizza. Pomegranate and Mango Juice. Whole Wheat Pasta with Asparagus in Ragu. Pickles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home