Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Kickboxing Class Action

The kickboxing class I taught this morning felt good. I was a bit off with the timing and the Capoiera form still needs a bit of work. The participants seemed to enjoy it and I'm getting some good feedback and response.

I should be doing nothing but Yoga for the next couple of days, but perhaps I'll go out and do some nice easy inline tomorrow.

A disaster in the healthy eating department today. Lunch with my parents at the all you can eat Japanese place Wasabi, tried to eat some veggies. I didn't have dinner before class tonight and of course I was starving on the way home past fast food heaven. Of course Burger King just started on their awesome SuperD Spiderman campaign. I tried to be a little heathy by getting milk with it.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Nature's Path Power and Zen Cereal in Soy Milk, green beans, garlic beef, salmon sushi, spicy rolls, mushrooms, pork, olives, grape tomatoes, fish, noodles, cantelope and pineapple, jello, dumpling, cauliflower and broccoli. Booster Juice with wilderness Booster, 2 milks, 2 small fries, 2 small hamburgers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home