Monday, April 30, 2007

This was a weekend

Still not much skating this week in general. I went out to Hamilton Beach on Sunday and skated 2 laps (30k?), first lap mostly at a nice easy pace pulling Carolyn to warm up. Second Lap I joined in with a larger pack with Kevin Noh and some others and followed him until he picked up the pace and a few of us broke off. Generally a nice easy cruising pace until the way back when we picked it up a bit on the way back. No real sprints today, but I guess on Long Slow Distance days you don't red line too much until the sprint if we do end up sprinting for the finish line.

I'm concerned about my training for the month of May. I'm going to be missing a great deal of TISC practice because of night school and the Opera. This week I should be saving my body for the Flying Pig Marathon on Sunday, then I imagine that it will take a week for my body to recover from that (at least). That does not give me much time to build up my training for Detroit.

WHAT I ATE ON SATURDAY
Booster Juice, Yogurt and Fruit, mushrooms, whole wheat bread, chocolate muffin, chocolate peanut butter cheesecake, buckwheat noodles with peanut sauce, tofu and beans, cheese, pineapple, cold-cuts.

WHAT I ATE ON SUNDAY
Blueberry pancakes, apple, orange, bacon, pineapple, cantelope, sausage, potatoes, egss, salsa, croissant, huge tub of popcorn with shaker flavours, huge coke, orange juice, whole wheat pasta, beans,

1 Comments:

At 9:34 p.m., Blogger Mike Lin said...

Good luck with the pig race!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home