Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Completed: My hand-made Spiderman Pajamas

I taught a great kickboxing class today! Even without a mike and a clock (I went 10 minutes over today). There was a real good energy in the room. Hopefully I'll be fully recovered in three days and nicely rested for the Detroit Inline race. I still don't feel very well prepared, but I can only do my best at this point and try and stretch, relax and try and eat well for the next few days.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Flax Bagel with light cream cheese, apple, frozen fruit treat x2, gazpatcho with hot sauce and olives, Tuna fish sandwich on Flax Bread with light whipped dressing and pickle, orange juice and Fruitopia, Ice tea, booster juice with boggle boost, low fat chocolate ice cream sandwhich, BK Whopper, banana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home