Thursday, November 09, 2006

RELAX don't do it, when you gonna get to it!

Rest Day. I really need it. Jumping back in with both feet yesterday has left me a bit sore. Yoga with Yvonne at St Clair noon hour.

Although in some ways, I'm glad that I upped the weights this week, I think I should have eased into it more knowing that I was going to be climbing in the evening. Muscles are sore in the legs, back and shoulders. I'm getting old.

We were planning on going spinning this morning, but that didn't happen. The bed was way too cozy. I'm busy tonight, so can't make it to the gym to do anything else.

Scale said 159 lbs today at St Clair.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Banana, two Lick's Homeburgers with all the fixin's, Soy Bagel with light Cream Cheese, Orange Juice, Halloween candy, lentil soup, 2 peanut butter sandwiches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home