Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Pump it Up

Mid Week and I'm back into it. Woke up tired. Did Yoga with Yvonne at St Clair followed by Pump with Tanya. Went back to heavier weights, but it was a struggle.

One trend that I have noticed is that I am not eating when I first get up. That has to change, otherwise even if I am working out hard, my body will start storing fat if it's always hungry.

Climbing with Jen tonight. Our first night out climbing since race season began over two months ago. First climb was tough, but the rest went suprisingly well. Started off on a climb that was more than a 5.6, followed by 5.7, 5.8, 5.9, 5.10a and then a 5.7 to finish. I was feeling very strong by the end and probably could have doen a 5.10b or higher. I"m pretty sure it was technique that got me through. I'm still overcompensating on the right side for my left shoulder injury last year.

Jen and I had a very nice relaxing evening and gave ourselves time to massage each other before bedtime. It really helps in the recovery, particularly since we're still recovering from a grueling race season.


WHAT I ATE TODAY
Banana, yogurt granola bar, beef and chicken skewer, veggie hot dog, pickle, Booster Juice, mango salad, ginger thai noodles, green curry veggies, rice, sticky rice and mango, mango shake, spring roll, fried tofu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home