Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Avenue Q

Taught my kickboxing class this morning.

I could barely get through the workout myself. It was a tough one. Monday must have taken more out of me than I thought, even with a day's rest. Either that or I'm in worse shape than I thought... I would tend to believe the latter given the lack of workout I've had for the past few months other than skating a couple of times of week and teaching my class.

As usual it's difficult to make the smart choices when eating out with friends. Tonight at Salad King prior to the show was no exception.

Went shopping this afternoon however and bought only healthy stuff. Hopefully I'm back on a trend now that there is not going to be "bad" food coming into the house that is beyond my control. Skipped lunch today because of running errands and was sorely tempted by the Hot Dog vendor in front of Canadian Tire. Went home and had veggie dogs instead.


WHAT I ATE TODAY
Nature's Path Power Cereal and some free cereal from Chicago in Soy Milk
Mango Lemonade
Veggie Hot dog on flax bread
pickle
Gazpatcho with hot sauce
Veggie Thai Spicy Noodles
Tom Yum Goong Hot and Sour Soup
Golden Curry and Veggies with Rice
Mango Juice
Sour Gummies
Hagan Daz Ice Cream Bar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home