Saturday, May 03, 2008

Lazy Rainy Day

It turned out to be a late night last night. Luckily the community Garage Sale in my townhome complex was cancelled due to the rain, otherwise I'd be a bit of a zombie right now going on little sleep.

Decided to Do Nothing today in anticipation of my 10k run which I have not trained for tomorrow. Luckily it's down Yonge Street which will be almost all gradual downhill.

There isn't really much food in the house and I don't really feel like going to forage in the wet right now.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
bowl of nature's path zen cereal in soy milk with choco krispies.
frozen fruit/banana smoothie with vega powder, vitamins, orange juice and soy milk
whole wheat pretzels
gazpatcho soup with olives
bagels
cheese spread
mini pitas
crackers
deep and delicious cake
lick's gobbler with all the fixin's
fruit salad... pineapple strawberries grapes and banana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home