Friday, May 02, 2008

Monteforte is The Pursuit of Happiness!

Noon hour yoga at Mount Pleasant. It's always good to switch things up a bit every now and then, and I think it was good for me to try out another yoga class. This one was a bit more challenging for me, but really showed how much flexibility and core-strength I've lost in the past year. I was sweating doing what I used to find the simplest poses.

Went out to the Horseshoe tonight and danced to the retro tunes of the eighties. I'm going to count this as a workout given how tired I felt afterwards.

Otherwise, it was supposed to be a full rest day.


WHAT I ATE TODAY
Bowl of nature's path zen cereal with soy milk
Frozen Fruit and banana smoothie with vega powder, vitamins, orange juice and soy milk.
deep fried veggie spring roll
cold fresh veggie spring roll
mixed asian greens
curry pad thai
strawberry guava frozen drink
beef and rice noodle
general tao's chicken
chinese tea
nestea
hot and sour soup
tequila

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home