Thursday, April 24, 2008

Eugene Onegin

A much needed rest day today. Given how hard I’ve been pushing it lately, I need to take the same advice I give folks at the end of my kickboxing classes… give yourself some recovery time to rebuild the muscles you have just broken down, and don’t forget to drink plenty of water.

Yvonne’s Yoga class was pretty divine. She sang to us during the relaxation at the end which is always a wonderful thing.

At the Opera tonight, I was really disappointed that I didn’t get my usual Hagen Das Ice Cream bar because I didn’t have any cash on me and they didn’t take plastic. Probably for the best that I didn’t have my ice cream.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Corn Chips, Salsa and Guacamole.
Quesadillia with fajita steak, cheese, peppers and tomatoes.
Strawberry Fruitopia and Nestea Ice Tea
Chicken Teriyaki
Miso Soup
Ice berg lettace salad with ginger dressing
Salmon Skin rolls
Nestea
Bowl of Nature’s Path Zen Cereal with Soy Milk
Apple

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home