Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Double Dragon

Instead of a two-buffet day, I’m happy to report that today was a two-kickboxing class day.

Alex sent out an email for a last minute sub for his Mount Pleasant noon hour class. It was only 45 minutes and I decided that the extra workout would do me good.

I was already pretty wiped from all the skating I’ve been doing lately, and Monday’s class. I would barely get through my regular class at Victoria Terrace, and could barely speak by the end. Luckily, having a fresh class that was unaccustomed to my usual routine was fairly energizing and I managed to gather some good enthusiasm to get through the second, shorter class. I am going to try and sub more classes for the additional cardio endurance.

One thing that I have noticed though with doing the routine... I seem to be slowing down. I'm purposefully slowing down my reaction time to conform to Body Combat timing, which impacts my fast twitch muscles.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Singapore style noodles
mixed chinese greens drowned in oil
chinese tea
veggie dumplings
whole wheat pasta with veggies
Frozen Fruit Smoothie with vega powder, soy milk, orange juice and vitamins
Whole Wheat Bagel with cream cheese
Nature's Path Zen Cereal in Mango and Peach Soy Smoothie
apple
banana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home