Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spa Day

Very Relaxing day today.

Frances' Yoga class followed by an afternoon at the spa just across the street from my place (above the Golden Griddle!). Really good half and hour massage.

Jen came to inline practice with me tonight. She wants to be able to use the semi race boots she bought at the Ottawa Inline festival last year. Hopefully this will give me additional motivation to go to practice, particularly on the days when I am out in Oakville.

Practice felt pretty good today. I am glad Morgan pushed me to at least start with group one. It gives me the challenge of trying to hand in there for as long as possible, before taking a break in group two and then jumping back into group 1 so I feel sufficiently challenged.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Apple
Banana
Mango tea
Whole Wheat panini with prosciutto, havarti and roasted chicken
Red Pepper Soup with rice in chicken broth
two pieces of whole grain bread
small salad drowned in oil
fatty lamb kebab
Muslim chinese chicken dish
Strawberry Fruitopia
Nestea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home