Thursday, July 12, 2007

Good Turnout Today for Kickboxing

I'm not sure if people were anticipating the new release today, but we had a really good turnout for the kickboxing class I taught this morning. Too bad mine wasn't a Release class! Hopefully they will be there next week as well. More people in the room means more group energy, which I realize helps to keep me energized and motivated.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Flax Bagel with salmon cream cheese. Sour Berry Gummies. Gazpatcho Soup. Asparagus salad. Tomatoe and Goat Cheese Salad. Chicken Quesadilia with black beans. Curry Lentils and Fish. Potato Gnocci. Apple/Berry Cake. Ice Cream. Blueberry Lemonade. Lucky Charms and Vector and Nature's path Zen cereal in Soy Milk. Mango/Peach Soy Smoothie. Black Bean Gazpatcho Soup. Chef Boy Ardee Beefaroni.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home