Wednesday, June 06, 2007

We had a nice Boat Cruise tonight.

My kickboxing class was relatively small again today, I'm hoping it's because of the nice weather and the fact that they added the Cardio Salsa class afterwards. I'm keeping a small core of regulars though. It really is a different experience than teaching in the downtown clubs. I felt pretty good and had lot so energy despite how tired I felt at practice last night. My legs are still a bit sore around the road rash parts.

I did Pump at 1:00 today at St. Clair, missed the warmup. Light weights on the squat, no weights on the lunges to save my legs for tomorrow's practice. I haven't been doing weights consistently and I'm feeling it. I'm back to my regular "default" weights after increasing most of my weights across the board a few months ago. A bit dissappointed at "losing ground" like that.

I also went climbing with Dave L late this afternoon. Again quite a struggle on some of the climbs. I did two 5-10a and felt sufficiently challenged on those. Perhaps I should have warmed up more on easier climbs rather than starting with the 5-8. I just realized that I hate falling when I climb almost as much as I hate falling on inline skates.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Flax Bagel with light garden cream cheese, banana, gazpatcho black bean soup from Carlo and Mulva's with hot sauce, grape tomatoes, green goodness smoothie, chocolate egg bun, curred beef egg bun, Booster Juice with Enery Boost, Lamb Burrito at New York Subway, Mango Juice, a pack of sour berry gummies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home