Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Kick Back

I thought the rest days did me some good, but I was still pretty fatigued during the kickboxing class I taught this morning. Might have had somethign to do with getting only five hours slee. Naptime.

I was going to do Pump with Jen tonight, but we're both feeling a bit bagged, so we opted to go to dinner at the nice Spring Rolls (formerly a Hooters) that is literally on our front doorstep instead.

I've noted that they are putting a Ben and Jerry's in where the Tim Horten's used to be. This is tragic because already I have to walk through the gauntlet of what I call "Fast Food Heaven" from the Subway to home. I've been particularly lacking willpower lately.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
apple, flax bagel with light cream cheese, vitamin water, gatorade, 2 Lick's Homeburgers with all the fixin's. pickles, cucumbers. mixed greens in mushroom sauce, hot and sour soup, cold spring roll in hoisin sauce, Spicy Thai noodle. Mango Shake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home