Monday, June 04, 2007

TOUGH! (a play by George F Walker)

Spinning this morning at Mount Pleasant with Tanya. A bit sore and tired from yesterday's Becel Ride for Heart skate on the Gardiner. Tanya managed to coax some good energy out of the room and I ended up pushing a bit more than I thought I had in me.

Jen and I went climbing tonight and it really is true that you lose it if you don't use it. I did only five climbs, including a 5-10a that was a bit too easy and a pinchy 5-10b that kicked my ass with two falls. The Road Rash on my legs, palms and arms made me even more aware of how sloppy my technique was.

We discussed discontinuing our memberships since we have not done very much climbing at all in the past year to warrent our montly fees. You basically have to climb at least once a week in order to justify the membership. Plus the $$$ for locker rental. We ran into our good friend Dave Laird who was also getting back into it after some time off.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Flax Bagel with light cream cheese, Lucky Charms and Nature's Path Zen Cereal in 1% Omega 3 Milk, apple, banana and yogurt. Gazpatcho with hot sauce and olives. Booster Juice with Warrior Boost. Spinich salad. Hot and Sour Soup, deep fried veggie spring rolls, asparagus in mushroom sauce with white rice, mango milkshake, thai spicy noodles with veggies and mushrooms, mango and sticky rice. Lemonade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home