Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Whole New Day

New Day. Get Things Done. Don't sit around.

Inline Practice felt good tonight at Christ the King. Starting to get a better vibe on the 200 metre track. Trying my best to slow down my strides in the drills we are doing, but I think my balance needs work. Still need to bend the knees more and not hunch over so much. Also working on stepping over not around on the crossover.

Relays are a bit different on the outdoor track, so it's another thing I'm getting used to. Hard not to get bottlenecked on the exchanges. Something I'm hoping we'll get better at with a bit more practice.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Orange Juice, Granola/Rebound/Optimum Cereal with light Soy Milk. rice, sashimi, shrimp tempura, beef, shredded turnip, miso soup, eda mame soy beans, green tea,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home