Friday, April 06, 2007

Perception is different than the Reality

After teaching a fantastic class yesterday, I really felt like I had one of the very worst classes I've ever taught today. Subbed the 4:45 kickboxing class for Melanya at the Eaton Centre.

Everything that could go wrong, seemed to go wrong, including technical problems with my ipod. I don't know what it is about the Eaton Centre, the accoustics just don't seem right in there. I can't really "hear" or "feel" the timing like I should. I got nervous when I saw a guy in an LMI t-shirt and then I just got really self conscious and was thinking too much. Missed cues, tried to CRC and just didn't seem to be getting through, started getting paranoid that I was going to be evaluated. People left the class.

I just felt dismal after that.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Booster Juice, Pita Pit Gyros with all the fixin's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home