Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Inline Season Begins

Although it doesn't feel like it because it's so cold outside.

I'm a bit dissappointed that I won't be able to go to TISC practice this week due to my night school and the opera tickets for tomorrow night. Hopefully I will be able to just get out and do some skating on the trails. There is the 1/2 marathon inline event this weekend in Ottawa, Run for Reach, but Jen can't make it and I'm not sure what the weather will be like. Hopefully I can catch a ride and it will be nice. It's supposed to warm up. Not sure if I'm ready for it since I've got no mileage under my belt just yet.

Still not 100% on how this season will shape up in terms of my training regimen and the races I'll attend.

Here's a tentative look...

April 15th: Run 4 Reach in Ottawa 21K (maybe? weather and logistics depending)
May 12th: Mount Forrest 10K (logistics need to work out)
May 19th: Provinciatl Championships in Harriston (I'm still not sure about this one)
June 3rd: Becel Ride for Heart
June 22-24: Eddy Matzger Clinic in Ottawa
July 1st: Canada Day Marathon in Cambridge
July 8th: National Championships (marathon) in Montreal
July 14th: Montreal 24 hr OR Napa Valley Marathon?
Sept 2nd: Ottawa Inline Festival
Sept 29th: New York 100K (still undecided)
Oct 20th: Montreal Defi

I would also like to do one of the Petit Train du Nord trips that Ottawa Inline takes every month.

Scarily enough, I have the full Flying Pig running Marathon on May 6th coming up real soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home