Thursday, April 12, 2007

Rest Days Rawk

I'm debating whether or not to make this a rest day. I really want to get out and skate, but I have night school on Thursdays. I was thinking of indoor on Monday and Wednesday nights when I signed up for it and now I only get to skate on Tuesdays if the weather is good. I didn't skate on Tuesday this week because Jen had Opera tickets for us. Weather hasn't been too skate friendly outside this week. I really want to get going on some mileage on the trails to build the endurance base.

Debating whether I should go to Ottawa this weekend for the half. Jen can't go and the weather isn't looking too good right now.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Yogurt and Banana, Granala and Nature's path Cereal in light soy milk, Chicken Schwarma, strawberry applesauce, Flax Bagel with light cream cheese, Asparagus and pickles, veggie chili soup,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home